Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

No Super Mario Bros.

This game is awful. The collision detection is not precise, the level design is awkward and the premise is flimsy. I find that the fun in a platform game is delivered when you know you misjudged a jump or have made a silly error. The invisibility gimmick is not well executed. If it was for some stealth aspect it might have been a little more interesting but the only purpose that it currently serves is to irritate with a few pointless deaths.

The graphics were bland and the run cycle of the "main character" was smooth but obviously rotoscoped - so not exactly innovative.

The music and limited sound effects make me think of Net Yaroze games but it lacks any real charm.

I suggest Manic Miner for the ZX Spectrum or Mario VS Donkey Kong on the GBA. Those games are a similar experience but done right!

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Mega Drive-esque Fun

This is a sweet little game. It reminds me of the Mega Drive/Genesis games I used to play as a kid. The pixel art and chiptune music are most likely the reasons for that. I think there should be more Flash games that look and feel like this. However there are some huge flaws that really damage the gameplay. For instance when I get to the Wizard if I die I have to beat the whole of level three once again. Which is just poor game design. At least let me restart from where I last laid my egg. What is the point in implementing a custom check point system if the user can not use it to their advantage? Also perhaps you can tell me why the last boss isn't rhythm based? Did you simply get lazy or did you purposely go against your aesthetic? Perhaps that's why he is a Wizard and not a sea creature?

To anyone that might be struggling my protip: Lay your eggs just beneath the eggs that you pick up. Also the bit with the bats that everybody seems to be struggling with. After the second wave of bats finish spawning just lay another egg.

Hope the developers and the users found this useful.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

An instant classic.

Typical Mausland game. So intense, so detailed, so fucking addictive. You've been one of my favourite flash artists for years and you never fail to let me down. All I can say is keep doing what you do best.

Sista Gunner Update Sista Gunner Update

The artwork is gorgeous!

This is absolutely splendid to look at. That is why I have given you a seven. However the game itself is a derivative flash point and click shooter that I've seen so many variations of over the years. I think you have a lot of talent but this sort of game does not suit your style. I was expecting something like a side scrolling shooter in a similar vein to Mega Man.

My criticism is to up the ante in your projects because you show bundles of promise.

Sonic Girls Dress Up Sonic Girls Dress Up

I don't really like Dress-Up Games...

...however this one particularly out. It's all well drawn and it is very obvious that some effort went in to making this. I haven't played a Sonic game since Sonic Rush for the Nintendo DS, so some of these characters are unfamiliar to me.

How about implementing some male characters with a different wardrobe? I'm sure you know how.

WendyAtticus responds:

^^ Thank you very much! Hehe, I've been a Sonic fan for ages, the ones after Blaze are all fan characters :)

I plan on making a male character dress up game as well, although not sure on their wardrobe but it'll be fun nonetheless! Thanks again :D

Blue Box Blue Box

Very glitchy

Isn't it your role to make sure that the game doesn't go crazy? How about making the "click here to start" button invisible once clicked?

Also I'm not overly fond of the gameplay. It would make a decent microgame in something WarioWare-esque.

Halo Platformer pt1 Halo Platformer pt1

Not too hot.

A preloader, title screen and instructions would be a really decent idea. Also the sprites and platforms are far too small. You should really design things to be a lot more visible. This game is nowhere near finished. It needs a lot more work.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Awesome visuals!

I can't help but think this is two ideas that sort of collided. You were working on a spot on Gameboy style game AND you had the idea for a daft little game as well. The ideas jar together byt the game looks absolutely sweet. I want to see something longer from you in the near future because you obviously hold a lot of talent.

To those people that have been refreshing the page why don't you just hit the "Hide Game" button that sits just above the flash?

Point and Click Adventure Point and Click Adventure

Charming.

A wonderful, self aware, graphic adventure. I enjoyed playing this but I have a few minor gripes. I couldn't find the gap betwixt the bed and wardrobe for ages, because I didn't know it was there. It took me another short while to find that you could look under the table. If you plan to build on this find a way to call more attention to these. Also in most adventure games if you fail to do something with an item it unequips and tell ytou that you can't do the requested action. Perhaps you could implement something like this.

Thanks for a decent twenty minutes, I look forward to more of your work.

jimmy5327 responds:

Thanks for the review. I will look into your points if I plan to make a sequel. Cheers!

Yogipoco Yogipoco

Sweet little game.

I'm rather fond of Graphic Adventures and this is a sweet little game with plenty of ambience. There are things I didn't like though, like the constant scrolling, it makes me a little dizzy with constantly swaying back and forth. Also the logic seems a little contrived, how was I supposed to know you combine a bone, a hammer and a flute? Only by looking at the item which tells you.

Also the bit with the aura at the beginning was annoying because I didn't realised you had to click the aura itself because it didn't stand out when you rolled over it.

In short I enjoyed this.