Johnny McChimp Johnny McChimp

Can not unwatch.

This short is rather odd. It makes you feel that fuzzy empty space in your brain. But what can I say? I like it. I'm not even sure what is happening at the arse end of the toon. I'm not sure if that is your fault or mine. However I simply enjoyed the surreal ride.

Will this end up as a series or will you be making anything else - you're a talented artist and it'd be a shame to see someone of your level going to waste.

TheEz responds:

Thanks so much! ^^

Oh, the guy at the arse end of the toon is Fatal1ty, arguably the world's best FPS player. He gets flung by poo. Monkeys tend to do that. Wily critters!

But the number one point of this episode is to poke fun at gamers.

I'd love to continue with the series as soon as another fuzzy brain fart enters my consciousness! Watch this space ;D

runescape 6 runescape 6

Despite voting 0...

...I think this is a wonderful parody of the half arsed University submissions we have been getting today. I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to seeing some more of your output.

thehoopz responds:

g73g52837g5jsdhfg78234

Chloe in the dark Chloe in the dark

It is ok.

I don't suggest playing the music from the preloader. This is a sweet little Flash though. It reminds me of David Firth's Scribbler. Was he your inspiration?

Redgrace responds:

Thank you! I've never heard of David Firth though :o)

The C program The C program

return 1;
}

Cannabis powerrrr Cannabis powerrrr

Right...

You can tell a stoner made this. Your motor skills going? Your mind slipping? Good.

Takuto: Chapter 1 Takuto: Chapter 1

Syntax junkie

I personally love your animatic style. It's refreshing to see something so sketchy on Newgrounds. I have some minor issues with your spelling in some places - such as one instance of "you're" spelt "your." Also I feel you overuse certain punctuation marks exclusively; such as ellipsis where you could easily use a comma, double exclamation marks where a full stop would certainly function better. I don't like to wait for the text to scroll to the end. Perhaps you could implement a skip feature? A little more music wouldn't hurt either...

MarkHansAvon responds:

Hello there Ploe. =)

Yeah my punctuation has never been the best. Thanks for the feedback, and I had discussed the lack of music on some parts already. I may put some ambiance in there in some places in future chapters.

Thanks again.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Sublime.

This is a simple animation set to someone elses script. To say it terse; Stolen. The black and white animation was great when the brains and sinew sprayed about the characters' faces but it's not a hard effect to achieve. Your lip syncing was awesome. So was your choice in audio, but I can't credit you for that because acquisition is easier than creation. I can't wait for you to up the ante in your next piece.

BillyTheMountain[AUDIO!!] BillyTheMountain[AUDIO!!]

...

Don't be such a prissy bitch, if people don't like your video they'll rate it low. People come here to Newgrounds to be impressed by talent and skill and to give them the feedback that they so deserve. Video slideshows are unimpressive therefore I dislike this. Why not stick it on one of the streaming video sites where output like yours is better tolerated?

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Awesome!

Truly hilarity. I don't even mind that the characters and audio are stolen. The best parody of anything I've seen in a long time. I'm rather fond of your attention to detail...

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

This Flash is misleading!

I just spent sixteen hours of my life trawling Route 1 in search of a Bellawesome yet I can't seem to find one at all. I'm starting to believe they're not in the game at all. How could you like like that?

I liked this film, it had a quirky charm and the handful of memes were executed well. However there are some things that really screwed the animation over? Why did you recolor "Mary's" hair and edit the hero sprite? It makes the whole animation look tacky. If you do another one of these you should have the doors open like they do in the game, that would be a sweet little touch.

OrangePylon responds:

The characters were changed because I wanted them to look like the old characters I had made did. In turn, I suppose those characters looked pretty dumb, but at least it forced me do put some effort into the artwork. :3

EDIT: What version of Pokémon were you using? If it wasn't Pee Red Version, then there's your problem.